Table of Contents
There are a few ways to send videos on Discord, depending on how you want to share the video and what platform you’re using.
If you’re on a desktop computer, you can upload a video directly to a Discord channel by clicking the “Upload” button in the top-right corner of the screen. This will open your computer’s file explorer so you can choose which video to upload. Once you’ve selected a video, it will begin uploading to the channel.
If you’re using the Discord mobile app, you can share a video from your device by selecting the “Share” button in the top-right corner of the screen. From there, select “Share Video” and choose whether to share from your camera roll or a URL.
You can also use Discord’s built-in video call feature to share videos with friends. To do this, start or join a call and then click the “Attach Media” button in the bottom-left corner of the screen. This will open your device’s camera roll so you can choose which video to share.
How do you send a large video on Discord?
Why can’t I send video on Discord?
There are a few reasons you might not be able to send video on Discord:
-Your internet connection may be too weak to support video streaming. Try turning off video and just sending audio instead.
-The person you’re trying to reach may have their video turned off. Ask them to turn on their video and try again.
-There may be something wrong with Discord’s servers. If this is the case, try restarting the app or contacting Discord’s customer support for help.
Can you send videos on Discord mobile?
Yes, you can send videos on Discord mobile. To do so, simply tap the paperclip icon in the chat box and select the video you wish to send.
How do I upload videos to Discord more than 8MB?
Discord has a limit of 8MB for video uploads. If you need to upload a video that is larger than 8MB, you will need to use a file-sharing service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or WeTransfer.
Can you send videos on Discord without Nitro?
No, you cannot send videos on Discord without Nitro.
How do you send large videos on Discord mobile?
There are a few ways to share large videos on Discord mobile:
1. You can upload the video to a cloud storage service like Google Drive or Dropbox, and then share the link with your friends on Discord.
2. You can compress the video file using a video compression tool like Handbrake, and then upload it to Discord.
3. You can use a screen recording tool like ScreenFlow to record your screen while playing the video, and then share the recorded file on Discord.
How do you send a video to Discord without Nitro?
There are a few ways to do this:
1. Use a video hosting service like YouTube or Vimeo. Simply upload your video to the platform and then copy and paste the video URL into your Discord chat.
2. If you have a cloud storage account like Dropbox or Google Drive, you can upload your video there and then share the link with others in Discord.
3. Finally, you can also use a screen recording tool like CloudApp to record your screen and then share the resulting video file with others in Discord.
What is the maximum video size for Discord?
There is no maximum video size for Discord. However, videos over 50MB may take longer to upload.
How do I bypass 8MB limit Discord?
There is no way to bypass the 8MB limit on Discord. If you need to send a file that is larger than 8MB, you will need to use another file sharing service.
Why does Discord only allow 8MB?
Discord only allows 8MB because it is a free service and they have to limit the file size to keep costs down. If you need to send larger files, you can upgrade to their premium service which allows for up to 50MB.