Table of Contents
To check your YouTube messages:
1. Go to http://www.youtube.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen, then select “History: under “Watch history.”
3. On the right hand side of the screen, click on “Messages.”
4. Here you will see all of your YouTube messages.
How do I check YouTube messages on mobile?
How do you go to your inbox on YouTube?
To go to your inbox on YouTube, sign in to your account and click on the envelope icon in the top right corner of the screen. This will take you to your messages.
Where are YouTube direct messages?
YouTube Direct Messages are located in the Inbox section of YouTube Studio. To access your messages, click on the envelope icon in the top right corner of YouTube Studio.
Why did YouTube remove messages?
There are a few reasons why YouTube might have removed messages from its platform. One possibility is that the company wanted to streamline its user interface and make it simpler for users to navigate. Another possibility is that YouTube received complaints from users about the messaging feature and decided to remove it in order to improve the user experience. Whatever the reason, YouTube’s decision to remove messages is likely final, so users will need to find another way to communicate with each other on the platform.
How do I see replies to messages on YouTube?
To see replies to messages on YouTube:
1. Open YouTube and sign in.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Scroll down and click “Creator Studio.”
4. In the left sidebar, click “Community.”
5. Under “Recent activity,” you will see all recent comments and messages, including any replies.
How do I find my inbox?
There are a few ways to find your inbox. One way is to click on the word “inbox” near the top of the screen. Another way is to click on the envelope icon next to “log out.”
Where do I get to my inbox?
To get to your inbox, first open your email account. Then, look for the word “inbox” or click on the icon that represents an envelope. Once you’re in your inbox, you should see all of your new and unread messages.
Where is your inbox located?
The inbox is located on the left side of the screen, under the “Inbox” heading. To open it, click on the word “Inbox” or the envelope icon next to it.
How do I check my YouTube messages 2022?
To check your YouTube messages in 2022, you will need to log into your account and click on the envelope icon in the top right corner. This will bring up any new messages you have received. You can also access your messages by clicking on the “More” menu in the top right corner and selecting “Messages” from the drop-down menu.
How do I search my direct messages?
To search your direct messages on Twitter:
1. Log in to your Twitter account.
2. Go to your Direct Messages page.
3. Enter a keyword or phrase into the search bar at the top of the page. The results will populate below as you type. You can also use advanced search operators for more specific results. For example, if you want to find a message from a specific person, you would enter “from:username” into the search bar (without quotes).
4) To narrow down your results further, click on the filter icon next to the search bar and select which types of messages you want to include in your results (All, Media, Links, or @Mentions).
Did YouTube remove direct messages?
Yes, YouTube removed the direct messaging feature from its platform in September 2017.
Can you message on YouTube anymore?
Yes, you can message on YouTube. To do so, go to the channel of the person you want to message and click on the “Message” button.
Why can’t I see YouTube replies?
There could be a few reasons why you can’t see YouTube replies. First, make sure you’re logged in to your YouTube account. If you’re logged in and still can’t see replies, check to see if the channel owner has disabled comments on their videos. If comments are enabled but you still can’t see replies, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser’s cache.
Why is YouTube not showing my replies?
There could be a few reasons why your YouTube replies are not showing up. First, make sure you’re signed in to the correct account. If you’re signed in to multiple accounts, replies will only show up on the channel you’re currently signed in to. Second, check that your channel is verified. You can verify your channel by going to YouTube Studio and clicking on “Channel” in the left menu. Under “Channel settings,” look for the “Verify” section and click “Verify.” Lastly, make sure you’re following community guidelines by not spamming or posting inappropriate comments.