Table of Contents
To check your YouTube comments:
1. Open YouTube and sign in.
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
3. Scroll down and click “History: beneath your profile picture.
4. On the right side of the page, under “History Type,” select “Comments.”
5. Your recent comments will now be displayed chronologically, with the most recent at the top.
How do I find my YouTube comments?
Why can’t I view YouTube comments?
There could be a few reasons why you can’t view YouTube comments. It’s possible that the channel has disabled comments, or it’s possible that you’re not logged in to your YouTube account. If you’re sure that the channel hasn’t disabled comments and you are logged in, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser’s cache.
How can I see my comment history?
In order to see your comment history, you will need to log into your account and navigate to the comments section. From there, you should be able to view all of the comments you have made on the site. If you are having trouble finding this information, you can contact customer support for assistance.
What happened to the YouTube comments 2022?
There is no definite answer as to what happened to the YouTube comments in 2022. Some say that they were taken down due to too much spam and inappropriate content, while others believe that YouTube made a change to the algorithm that caused them to disappear. Whatever the case, there are a few things you can do if you’re missing comments on your videos:
– Check to see if your video is set to “Public” or “Unlisted”. If it’s set to “Private”, comments will not be enabled.
– Make sure you’re logged into YouTube with the account that uploaded the video. If you’re logged into a different account, you may not be able to see the comments.
– Try viewing the video on a different device or browser. Sometimes comment sections can take a while to load, so refreshing the page may help.
– Check the YouTube Community Guidelines to make sure your video doesn’t violate any rules that could result in comments being disabled.
What happened to the comments on YouTube 2022?
There is no definitive answer to this question as the comments on YouTube could have been removed for any number of reasons. However, some possible explanations include that YouTube updated its algorithms and comment system, or that users began flagging and reporting more comments than usual. If you’re curious about what happened to the comments on YouTube in 2022, your best bet is to reach out to YouTube directly for more information.
How do I see my comments on YouTube 2022?
Assuming you would like advice on how to view your comments on YouTube in 2022:
1. Go to http://www.youtube.com and sign in
2. Click on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen
3. Scroll down to “History: and click on it
4. Under “History Type” on the right, select “Comments”
5. Your most recent comments will appear at the top of the list
How do I find a post I commented on?
If you commented on a post, you can find it by going to your profile and selecting the “comments” tab. From there, you can browse through all of the comments you’ve made. If you’re looking for a specific comment, you can try searching for keywords from the comment or looking through your list of recent activity to see if the post is there.
Did YouTube turn off all comments?
No, YouTube has not turned off all comments. If you’re having trouble commenting on a video, try these troubleshooting steps:
– Make sure you’re logged in to YouTube.
– Check if the comment box is available below the video. Comments may be disabled if the creator has turned them off or if the video doesn’t allow comments from viewers.
– If you’re using an older browser, update to a newer version of Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, or Opera.
– If you’re still having trouble, contact YouTube support for more help.
Do YouTube videos still have comments?
Yes, YouTube videos still have comments. To view or post comments on a YouTube video, simply scroll down to the comment section below the video. If you don’t see any comments, it’s likely that the channel has disabled them.