Table of Contents
Yes, you can add an iTunes gift card to your Apple Pay account. To do so, open the Wallet app and tap on the “+” sign. From there, select “Add Credit or Debit Card” and then tap “iTunes Pass.” Enter your iTunes gift card information and then tap “Add.”
Can I use iTunes for Apple Pay?
Can you convert iTunes card to Apple cash?
Yes, you can convert an iTunes card to Apple cash. To do this, you will need to first redeem the iTunes card, and then you can transfer the balance to your Apple cash account.
Can you transfer iTunes money to PayPal?
Yes, you can transfer iTunes money to PayPal. Here are the steps:
1. Launch iTunes and click on “Account.”
2. Select “Redeem” from the menu options.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password when prompted.
4. Click on the amount of money you would like to redeem in the drop-down menu next to “PayPal.”
5. Enter your PayPal email address in the field provided and click “Redeem.”
Can I transfer iTunes credit to bank account?
Apple does not allow users to transfer iTunes credit to a bank account. However, there are some workarounds that may be helpful. One option is to use a third-party service that specializes in converting gift cards to cash. Another option is to sell unwanted gift cards online for cash.
What gift cards work with Apple Pay?
The following gift cards work with Apple Pay:
• Best Buy
• BJ’s Wholesale Club
• Costco Wholesale
• CVS Pharmacy
• Dunkin’ Donuts
• Office Depot and Office Max
• Petco Pizza Hut Regal Entertainment Group Staples Target Toys “R” Us Ulta Beauty. Additional gift cards may be available, so please check with your local retailer.
How do I get money out of my iTunes account?
There are a few ways to get money out of your iTunes account:
1. You can sell items from your iTunes store. To do this, you’ll need to set up a PayPal account and add it to your iTunes account. Then, go to the “Sell on iTunes” page and select the items you want to sell.
2. You can also request a refund for an item you’ve purchased from the iTunes store. To do this, go to the “Account” page and select “Request a Refund.”
3. Finally, if you have an Apple Music subscription, you can cancel it at any time and receive a prorated refund for the remaining days on your subscription. To do this, go to the “Account” page and select “Manage Subscriptions.”
What can I use my iTunes balance for?
Your iTunes balance can be used to purchase apps, games, music, movies, TV shows, and more from the App Store, iTunes Store, and iBooks Store.
What can I do with iTunes Gift Cards?
iTunes gift cards can be used to purchase music, movies, games, and apps from the iTunes Store. They can also be used to make in-app purchases.
How do I take my money out of iTunes?
There are a few different ways to access your money in iTunes. You can either use an Apple-recognized financial institution or an authorized third party provider.
To use an Apple-recognized financial institution:
1. Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Tap “iTunes & App Store.”
3. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap “View Apple ID” and enter your password if prompted.
4. Scroll down and tap “Manage Payments.” This will take you to the Wallet & Apple Pay section of your account settings.
5. Under Payment Methods, tap “Add Payment Method.” From here, you can add a credit or debit card, or you can select one of the other options listed (like PayPal).
6. Once you’ve added a payment method, you can use it to make purchases in iTunes by tapping the price next to an item and selecting your payment method from the list that appears.
7. If you want to remove a payment method from your account, tap Edit next to the relevant card or other option, then tap Delete when prompted.
Alternatively, you can use an authorized third party provider:
1. Go to http://www.appleitunescardstorefrontsinfo/find-a-storefront/.
2.. Enter your country and choose whether you want a physical card or electronic code (eCard), then click Search Stores . A list of stores will appear; find one that’s convenient for you to visit and note its address and hours of operation . Some stores may have special requirements like being 18 years old or having government-issued photo ID , so be sure to check before going . In some countries , only certain types of stores sell cards . For example , in Japan , 7 Eleven is currently the only store where eCards are available . In Australia , eCards are not yet available but should be coming soon accordingto this article : http : //www958./au/itunes – gift – cards – now – available / storyfbid = 10151737924467735 & id = 68506962734&_fb_noscript=1#!/article/id=68506962734 3rd Party Providers : In additionto buying directly from Appleor finding retail locations that sell them , thereare also some companies that specializein selling iTunes Gift Cards like MyGiftCardSupplyand CardCash You might be ableto find slightly better deals on these sites thanyou would through retail locationsbut there ’ s always goingtobe some sortof markup involvedso don ’ texpect too muchof a discount These typeof providers usuallysell bothphysical cardsand codes soyou
How do I cash out my iTunes balance?
There are a few different ways to cash out your iTunes balance:
1. Use it to buy apps, games, music, movies, or TV shows in the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store.
2. Use it to pay for subscriptions in the App Store or iTunes Match.
3. Transfer it to your Apple ID account balance so that you can use it to make purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, iBookstore, and Apple Music Memberships.
4. Redeem it for an Apple Music Membership or iCloud storage plan.
5. Give it as a gift card or gift certificate to another person so that they can use it toward purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, iBookstore, and Apple Music Memberships.
What can I do with an iTunes gift card?
An iTunes gift card can be used to purchase content from the iTunes Store, the App Store, and the iBooks Store.